I am starting up a blog just so I can say whatever I want in at least one place without the peril of Athenian law (read intense Facebook scrutiny).
The blog title is a reference to my current situation and that of many people who are having a hard time finding the work they want as well as having way too much free time on their hands.
I think it might be good to talk about the things I find to do in my free time, and I wouldn't mind getting feedback from others about whether or not my trial and error approach to whatever I am talking about is working. If I am screwing something up, please feel free to tell me how to do it better.
Although I have settled on pursuing a career as a cook/chef, I have yet to realize that dream. Don't be surprised if a significant portion of my posts revolve around my cooking escapades.
No comments:
Post a Comment